MOQ : 1 Piece
|Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
|Metal, Steel,Long functional life
|Click to view more
Preferred Buyer From
“NSBEC” MECHANICAL RECOVERY FOR BLAST ROOM SYSTEM,
The job is placed inside the blast room and the blasting operation is carried out by operator manually. Used abrasive and heavy dust created during blasting falls into the hoppers from where it is conveyed by longitudinal screw conveyors and brought to a cross screw conveyor, which delivers the abrasive media into the boot of the bucket elevator. The bucket elevator lifts the media and pours into Media Separation Unit from where the reusable abrasive goes into the Portable Abrasive Blaster and Abrasive is recycled through blast nozzle. The unusable abrasive from the media separator unit is collected in a bin [Buyer to arrange bin]. The dust and fines from room is sucked and is carried into the Dust Collector and clean air is discharged into atmosphere, keeping the environment clean and friendly.
1. Blast Room Enclosure & Main Door
3. Rubber Lining on side Walls & on main door
4. Portable Blasting Machine with Operator’s Safety Wears
5. Media Recovery System-Screw Conveyor Type
6. Bucket Elevator & Media Separation Unit
7. Dust Collection System ( Cyclone type, Cartridge filter type pulsejet ,Pleated type dust collector)
8. Exhaust fan Body
9. Electric Control Panel
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.